Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Flat!

I have my apartment/flat address! I will be living in North London in the Borough of Islington. My neighborhood is Farringdon, and my flat is called Kamen House. 
"Kamen House is located Farringdon, a historic area of old London. Meaning ‘fern covered hill’, the word Farringdon has often been used throughout history to describe many places across England. A day spent exploring Farringdon and its surrounding areas will expose a rich history of transportation and business, particularly from the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Kamen House is located just a few minutes’ walk from Farringdon station. Approximately a 20 min walk to the Museum of London."
There are 10 people in my apartment, and I will be sharing a room with 2 of them. All 10 of us will be  sharing a living room and kitchen as well. It seems like a good location and I'm excited to get down there and see how far or close it is in relation to everything! xx

There I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment